Tower Hill Child Care Centre offers parents a program in which their children can learn, play and develop to their fullest potential. When you walk into our centre, you get a sense of being amongst family. We consider our centre to be your child's home away from home.
We pride ourselves on the love and respect we provide to each child and their family. We are proud of our structured, yet fun environment that offers children a world of opportunity to gain confidence and knowledge, all while establishing a love for learning and giving parents peace of mind that their child is in good hands. Our centre provides a well-balanced play and academic setting which allows children to grow to their fullest potential.
Choosing a daycare for your child can be a difficult decision and knowing that, we are here to help and to provide parents a feeling of confidence that your child is being cared for in a nurturing, warm and safe environment. We highly encourage you to visit our center so that you can see first-hand you how we can make a positive difference in your child's life.
Important Facts about our Centre:
- Ages: 6 weeks - 4 Years Old
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7 A.M. - 6 P.M.
What We Offer:
- Ministry of Education licensed Child Care Centre
- Full-Time (5 Days) and Part-Time Care (2 and 3 Day Options for Toddler and Preschool)
- State of the Art Playground
- Interactive website for Parents
- On-Site Fully Equipped Kitchen with a full time cook
- Nutritious hot lunches, morning and afternoon snacks
- CPR and First Aid Certified Teachers
- Extra-curricular activities